I know, I know. When I said I would be “inconsistent” this week, you probably didn’t take that to mean virtually radio silent. Alas, my exams are finally over, and I’m back on the bandwagon. To close out this week on a short and simple note, here’s a few links I’ve enjoyed between study sessions:
1. The secret to perfect hair, brought to you by The Zoe Report
2. Have you ever experienced internet hate? It Brit Pandora Sykes dissects the issue on her blog.
3. Snow keeping you from the gym? Torch some calories with this cardio pilates workout.
4. Find out the number one song the day you were born – mine was J. Lo’s “If You Had My Love”.
5. Tips ‘n tricks for making your small space chic.